Meet Mrs. Trautman
I am honored to serve as a principal in Crook County School District. As principal, it is my goal to create strong relationships with staff, students, families, and the community. My core belief is that the relationship between home, school, and community is vital to a student’s success. Supporting students to leverage achievement at school and in their lives is the center of my work.
As schools reopen, I want to thank you each of you for pulling together to help our school community get through this challenge. The pandemic has created an opportunity for students to learn resilience from the adults around them. I am very grateful for your continued support as we navigate new regulations and guidelines to keeping students healthy and safe.
During the upcoming school year, we will continue to focus on CCSD five Big Priorities:
1. Show up – Enrollment and attendance
2. Faces – Every data point is a student with a name and face
3. Secure and Healthy Learners – Wellness, mental health, school level support
4. Outstanding Learning for All – Powerful, focused initiative implementation for high impact
5. Voices – What can we learn from students to make our schools great?
I believe that all of our students can and will be successful when provided with a safe, equitable, caring environment in which to learn. During the course of the year, it is my hope that we will work together to provide the students of Barnes Butte the best possible education. As principal, my door is open and I welcome your input. I look forward to us to partnering together to make this a wonderful year at Barnes Butte Elementary.